Bremer Bay and beyond! Camping on an Isolated Beach – 8 days
January 11, 2022 - January 18, 2022
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours – Join Dave on a 8 day Camping Adventure to Bremer Bay
Why is this place Special?
When we leave the main road leading into Bremer Bay we 4WD through typical coastal scrub to be greeted by a breathtaking view overlooking 10Kms of pristine beach, lagoons, huge sand dunes, and crystal clear oceans, full of sea life. We are at the top of a scarp from where we work our way down slowly in 4WD Low Gear, along a limestone cliff/track to our campsite behind a sand dune just metres from the beach and on our OWN! Independent camping at its BEST with NO one else around for miles. This is truely a UNIQUE experience to camp on a pristine beach and waking up to the sound of the waves breaking not far from your campsite, with just your group of fellow campers close by. OR watch the sunset over the ocean from the top of a huge sand dune and see the sand turn to the colour of gold. Have fun trekking up these majestic dunes that spread fine sand over the landscape for miles. From here you will feel like a KING OF THE LAND because there is NO ONE for miles, just sand and the Southern Ocean.
OH Yes! The highlight is the Lagoon at the other end of the beach from our campsite where we simply watch the waves break over the reef just metres off the beach. Have lunch here under the shade of your 4WD awning whilst you watch your friends swim safely inside the reef, protecting everybody from the rough ocean swell beyond.
Reach into your car fridge and pull out a cold beer to past the time by and chill.
It doesn’t get anymore relaxing than this!!!
Then its a very scenic drive back to our campsite along the beach with the Ocean on your left and Huge sand Dunes towering over us to the right. There is plenty of time to stop along the way and see for yourself if there is a school of salmon swimming around, tempting you to pull the fishing rod out!
This Place is undoubtedly one of the gems of the South of WA. NO wonder Dave asks everybody to turn Off the Location services on their mobile phones. We don’t want the crowds to find this place!
Things to see and do
- Go fishing and boating along Australia’s amazing South West coastline
- See incredible reefs, perfect for snorkelling and swimming
- Relax in a tranquil coastal bay sheltered by cliffs and sun-swept dunes
- Experience an amazing sunset view from one of Australia’s largest sand dunes just meters from the waves
- The rural town of Bremer Bay is situated just an hour’s drive away from our chosen campsite and offers a range of sights unique to a west coastal town
Speak to Dave about this Great Destination.
- Departing 8.30am Monday 6th January on the Grass Area out the front of the Shop 7/30 Erindale Rd. Balcatta
- Our first night stay is at Mt. Trio Bush Camp and Caravan Park to break the trip up. It is at the northern base of the Stirling Ranges 391 Kms from Perth. The following day we only have short trip to get down to the beach to set up ready for lunch.
- 6 nights camping in one spot on a protected beach.
- On the 4th day camping on the beach we may head into the Township of Bremer Bay for lunch at the Tavern and some some sight seeing, as it is very picturesque. Also, this is an opportunity to stock up and empty your portable toilets.
- One night Camping stop over at Cape Richie on the way back to Perth.
- Campers must have a 4WD and be fully self sufficient. You must have a quality, portable toilet with environmentally friendly chemicals and a Pop up shower Tent. I recommend the Fiamma 20L Bi Pot Portable Toilet. I can make these available at $140 plus delivery of $22 if needed?
- It is essential that you have a 120 watt + Solar Panel to charge your Camper Battery whilst we camp on the Beach. If you have to take a Generator please let me know ASAP as they can annoy people in such a tranquil environment. Hence, there needs to be set hours and minimum 30m power leads to keep everybody happy!
- You will need a tyre compressor for your 4Wd Tyres for travelling on the beach.
- A portable side awning on your car is very handy for shade when we bask in the sun at the Lagoon during Day Trips.
- Shade Cloth from Bunnings is far cheaper and light weight for using as an efficient ground sheet for the floor in your camper annexe. Not those expensive annexe mats that people make the mistake in purchasing.
11/01/2022 to 18/01/2022
Total Tour Cost (per car)
If hiring a camper:
Pick up of the Hire Camper
Number of Days of Hire
One day to clean and return
Read the Terms & Conditions. Payment of the tour deposit represents an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Secure your participation on this trip by paying the deposit now.
Do you want to be a Passenger in Dave’s New 4WD 200 series Landcruiser. Lets chat about the cost for this option.