An Evening with Dave
Wednesday 2nd June 2021 7:30pm @ Camper Trailers WA
Join us on this informative evening to hear about our camping tours in 2021, features/designs to look out for on Australian made campers and how to become an independent camper. Get to know Dave, the owner, builder and tour operator in person and ask him all the questions you ever wanted to ask.
If you haven’t used a camper trailer before and/or want to discover pristine, remote areas to camp at join us @ Camper Trailers WA. Please Register your Attendance here.
Our recent Camping Tours to D’Entrecasteaux National Park ( Salmon Fishing ), and Helena Aurora Range were a huge success with our 3-4 minute videos now getting uploaded. Check out our TOUR CALENDAR.
Why Choose RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours?
Dave has a love and passion for the remoteness and beauty of Western Australia. Let him share it with you!
With 27 years as the owner of Camper Trailers WA Dave has manufactured the perfect off-road camper trailer for exploring Western Australia.
Camp in style and comfort with a camper trailer that is strong, dust-sealed, has a well equipped kitchen, comfortable queen size bed, and only takes 2 minutes to set up.
- Learn from your Tour Guide and the local people all about the stations, farms, flora and fauna, national parks, landscape features, coastal areas, and local food produce.
- Pay approximately $20/night/person for the campsite. We DO NOT camp in towns or caravan parks. We have our own space, away from the crowds!
- Meet new people, have fun, and chat about each other’s many different camping experiences.
- Learn from your experienced Tour Guide what the best camping and 4WD equipment is to use.
- Receive immediate assistance if your car has trouble.
- Receive advice on using your 4WD and Camper Trailer in off-road conditions.
- First-aid assistance and kit immediately available.
- Vehicle Recovery Gear immediately available.
- This is a truly a unique experience. Gain confidence in becoming an independent camper, ready for your next camping adventure.
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours run throughout the year from Dave’s shop in Balcatta, Perth.
Living the Dream!
Just a taste of where you could go!
Choose between our RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours Experiences
1Hire a Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Hire a quality Off-road camper trailer manufactured in WA or an On-road Caravan or Campervan.
2Guided Tours with or without Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Allow us to expertly guide you through our amazing Western Australian landscape.
3Personalized Tour as a passenger in our 4WD vehicle with our tour guide
Travel in our $WD to get the truely unique, personal camping experience.
4Join a group tour and get a tour guide free
Join a group tour for free when there are 6+ Hire Campers and have us guide you at NO cost.
5Corporate and School Group Tours
We have experienced teachers available with Working with Children Checks.
WA has gone camping crazy - Campsites are booked out almost a year ahead!
Book and pay your deposit ASAP to make sure you get a space. Every country town and caravan park is getting booked out 6-12 months ahead. OR Join Dave on one of his Tours without the hassles!
“Dave is your Choice of Tour Guide for your next Holiday Adventure!“
Hire a 4WD, and/or Off Road Camper Trailer
Hire a quality, Off-road camper trailer, manufactured by us in Western Australia.
- Suits 2-5 people from $100/day
- Erect camper easily with one person in Seconds.
- Slide out kitchen with sink, 12v pump, 2x burner cooker fridge/freezer and pantry
- Comfortable queen size bed and 12v LED Lighting
- Quick zip on kids bedroom, full annexe and extra mattresses available
- View our Hire price sheet for all your camping equipment needs.
Let us help you find a hire 4WD to tow our camper trailer from $100/day
Want to learn more about our tours?
Want to hire your own camper trailer?
Choose your next camping destination from Dave’s Youtube Playlist here ……….