Why Choose RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours?
Dave has a love and passion for the remoteness and beauty of Western Australia. Let him share it with you!
With 27 years as the owner of Camper Trailers WA Dave has manufactured the perfect off-road camper trailer for exploring Western Australia.
Camp in style and comfort with a camper trailer that is srong, dust-sealed, has a well equipped kitchen, comfortable queen size bed, and only takes 2 minutes to set up.
- Learn from your Tour Guide and the local people all about the stations, farms, flora and fauna, national parks, landscape features, coastal areas, and local food produce.
- Pay approximately $20/night/person for the campsite. We DO NOT camp in towns or caravan parks. We have our own space, away from the crowds!
- Meet new people, have fun, and chat about each other’s many different camping experiences.
- Learn from your experienced Tour Guide what the best camping and 4WD equipment is to use.
- Receive immediate assistance if your car has trouble.
- Receive advice on using your 4WD and Camper Trailer in off-road conditions.
- First-aid assistance and kit immediately available.
- Vehicle Recovery Gear immediately available.
- This is a truly a unique experience. Gain confidence in becoming an independent camper, ready for your next camping adventure.
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours run throughout the year from Dave’s shop in Balcatta, Perth.
Living the Dream!
Just a taste of where you could go!
This Camping Trip is for the independent camper who wants to experience the life on a very picturesque, productive, 500 acre Farm/Winery on the outskirts of Pemberton. The Campsite is nestled amongst Very Tall Karri Trees adjacent to a Dam full of Marron, overlooking...
Ningaloo Station is a sheep station located in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia about 40 kilometres North of Coral Bay. It is bordered to the north by Cape Range National Park. The station has an area of approximately 50,000 hectares and offers accommodation...
Starting from Cervantes spanning north, the Indian Ocean Drive offers a scenic journey to the coastal towns of Cervantes, Jurien Bay, Green Head, Leeman, Dongara and Port Denison. Cervantes is a short 2 hour drive from Perth. The Indian Ocean Drive is a scenic but...
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Join Dave on a 9 day Camping Adventure to Bremer Bay Why is this place Special? When we leave the main road leading into Bremer Bay we 4WD through typical coastal scrub for one hour only to be greeted by a breathtaking view overlooking...
Karijini National Park is a vast wilderness area in the Hamersley Range of Western Australia. In the park’s north, Oxer Lookout has views of the Weano, Red, Hancock and Joffre gorges. At the edge of Weano Gorge, a trail leads to Handrail Pool. To the east are the red...
Join Njaki Njaki Traditional Owner and Aboriginal tour guide Mick and undertake a cultural walking tour of Merredin Peak and the surrounding reserve. Learn about the rich Aboriginal history via a walk along the trail up the rock and be rewarded with delightful views...
Choose between our RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours Experiences
1Hire a Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Hire a quality Off-road camper trailer manufactured in WA or an On-road Caravan or Campervan. Hire 4WD’S available. Email us for a Quote today.
2Guided Tours with or without Camper Trailer Hire. Tag-a-long!
Allow us to expertly guide you through our amazing Western Australian landscape.
Tour Guide $175/day/car using your camper. Join our group of 4-10 Cars.
Tour Guide discounted to $100/day/car if Hiring our Off-road Camper. Join our group of 4-10 cars. Click on the Red Button “Hire a Camper Trailer” to view Hire Rates.
If you purchase one of our Off-road camper trailers your Tour Guide is only $50/day/car.
3Personalized Guided Tours, self drive or as a passenger in our 4WD
- Hire one of our 4WD’s or simply become a passenger in one of our 4WD’s and receive a truly unique, personal camping experience with your own Tour Guide.
- As a passenger $350/person/day.
- Minimum 4 people in each 4WD and follow your Tour Guide.
- Fuel, Lunch provided, communal cooking facilities available around Kitchen, shower, toilet, and Touring tent included. 2 people per tent.
- Pay extra if wanting to Hire a Camper Trailer to be towed by the Tour Guide.
- View Hire Camper Trailers Rates.
- Tour Vehicle and Off-Road Camper Trailer Package can accommodate a family of 5.
- Minimum of 2 adult passengers.
- Meals cooked each night with 5 star Camping in Quality Australian Built Offroad Camper Trailer with all Camping Accessories.
- 50% off for children under the age of 12 accompanied with two parents.
- Our Campers are built for a Family of 5.
- This option is not available on ALL of our Tour Destinations.
Let us know of some of the places you want to visit.
4Design your own itinerary
Choose your itinerary with our help and travel with one of the packages above.
Hire 6 of our Camper Trailers in non peak periods and get a tour guide for free
If you purchase one of our Cavalier or Eureka Off-road camper trailers join us for free on your first Camping trip with us.
5Corporate and School Group Tours
Recommended for a group of 8 or more in one vehicle. From $200/person/day.
We have experienced teachers available with Working with Children Checks.
Hire a 4WD, Caravan, Campervan, or Camper Trailer on and off-road
The DIY Camping Solution
Hire a quality, Off-road camper trailers and On-road Caravans are manufactured in Australia.
- Suits 2-5 people from $100/day
- Slide out kitchen with sink, 12v pump, 2x burner cooker fridge/freezer and pantry
- Comfortable queen size bed
- Quick zip on kids bedroom, full annexe and extra mattresses available
Let us help you find a hire 4WD to tow our camper trailer from $100/day