Free info night with Dave @ CamperTrailersWA & RedtrackTours
13th March 2024 Wednesday 7.30pm
Check out our TOUR CALENDAR.
Why Choose RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours?
David Goulding - Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours Operator and Accredited Tour Guide
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Camping at Karijini National Park
Karara Rangeland Park Tour and nearby Station Stays in wild flower season
Golden Quest Discovery Trail
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Tag along and camping at Mount Trio Music Muster
Camping in our Hire Eureka Offroad Camper whilst in convoy on our Redtrack Eco Adventure Tour
Indian Ocean Drive 2 1/2 hrs North of Perth, Camping in remote areas, exploring Stockyard Gulley and Lesueur NP’s
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Camping at Helena and Aurora Range
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Camping at Cheela Plains Station
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Camping at D'Entrecasteaux NP
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Camping in Pemberton
Bremer Bay and beyond! Camping on an Isolated Beach
Baxter Cliffs - The start of the Great Australian Bight
Explore Shark Bay and Francois Peron National Park, staying at Stations along the way
Dave has a love and passion for the remoteness and beauty of Western Australia. Let him share it with you!
With 32 years as the owner of Camper Trailers WA Dave has manufactured the perfect off-road camper trailer for exploring Western Australia.
Camp in style and comfort with a camper trailer that is strong, dust-sealed, has a well equipped kitchen, comfortable queen size bed, and only takes 2 minutes to set up.
Small Offroad Caravans/Hybrids are now welcome on some of our Tours!
- Learn from your Tour Guide and the local people all about the stations, farms, flora and fauna, national parks, landscape features, coastal areas, and local food produce.
- Tag A Long in a convoy behind your Tour Leader Dave for approx. $130/day/car
- Campsites are free or approx. $20/night/person. We DO NOT camp in towns or caravan parks. We have our own space, away from the crowds!
- Want to be a Passenger in Daves 200 series Gx Landcrusier? Choice of Eureka camper or Quick Touring Tent to match your budget. Can view pricing for this option under the headings – Tour Description or Tour Costs for some Tours on offer.
- Meet new people, have fun, and chat about each other’s many different camping experiences.
- Learn from your experienced Tour Guide what the best camping and 4WD equipment is to use.
- Receive immediate assistance if your car has trouble.
- Receive advice on using your 4WD and Camper Trailer in off-road conditions.
- First-aid assistance and kit immediately available.
- Vehicle Recovery Gear immediately available.
- This is a truly a unique experience. Gain confidence in becoming an independent camper, ready for your next camping adventure.
- Small Offroad Caravans/Hybrids are now welcome on some of our Tours!
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours run throughout the year from Dave’s shop in Balcatta, Perth.
Living the Dream!
Just a taste of where you could go!
Balcatta, Western Australia
Hear what others have to say about our trips
What we offer - choose between our RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours Experiences
1Hire a Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Hire a quality Off-road camper trailer manufactured in WA or an On-road Caravan or Campervan.
2Guided Tours with or without Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Allow us to expertly guide you through our amazing Western Australian landscape.
3Personalised Tour as a passenger in our 4WD vehicle with our tour guide
Travel in our $WD to get the truely unique, personal camping experience. Read more ...
4Join a group tour and get a tour guide free
Join a group tour for free when there are 6+ Hire Campers and have us guide you at NO cost.
5Corporate and School Group Tours
We have experienced teachers available with Working with Children Checks.
Need to hire a camper?
Have you found your perfect outback adventure tour and you are missing the best camper trailer to experience your perfect holiday, look no longer. Hire the best camper trailer for this job straight from us!
Hire a 4WD, and/or Off Road Camper Trailer
Hire a quality, Off-road camper trailer, manufactured by us in Western Australia.
- Suits 2-5 people from $100/day
- Erect camper easily with one person in Seconds.
- Slide out kitchen with sink, 12v pump, 2x burner cooker fridge/freezer and pantry
- Comfortable queen size bed and 12v LED Lighting
- Quick zip on kids bedroom, full annexe and extra mattresses available
- View our Hire price sheet for all your camping equipment needs.
Let us help you find a hire 4WD to tow our camper trailer from $100/day
Want to learn more about our tours?
Want to hire your own camper trailer?
Choose your next camping destination from Dave’s Youtube Playlist here ……….