Why Choose RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours?
Dave has a love and passion for the remoteness and beauty of Western Australia. Let him share it with you!
With 27 years as the owner of Camper Trailers WA Dave has manufactured the perfect off-road camper trailer for exploring Western Australia.
Camp in style and comfort with a camper trailer that is strong, dust-sealed, has a well equipped kitchen, comfortable queen size bed, and only takes 2 minutes to set up.
- Learn from your Tour Guide and the local people all about the stations, farms, flora and fauna, national parks, landscape features, coastal areas, and local food produce.
- Pay approximately $20/night/person for the campsite. We DO NOT camp in towns or caravan parks. We have our own space, away from the crowds!
- Meet new people, have fun, and chat about each other’s many different camping experiences.
- Learn from your experienced Tour Guide what the best camping and 4WD equipment is to use.
- Receive immediate assistance if your car has trouble.
- Receive advice on using your 4WD and Camper Trailer in off-road conditions.
- First-aid assistance and kit immediately available.
- Vehicle Recovery Gear immediately available.
- This is a truly a unique experience. Gain confidence in becoming an independent camper, ready for your next camping adventure.
Redtrack Eco Adventure Tours run throughout the year from Dave’s shop in Balcatta, Perth.
Living the Dream!
Just a taste of where you could go!
This Camping Trip is for the independent camper who wants to experience the life on a very picturesque, productive, 500 acre Farm/Winery on the outskirts of Pemberton. The Campsite is nestled amongst Very Tall Karri Trees adjacent to a Dam full of Marron, overlooking...
Ningaloo Station is a sheep station located in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia about 40 kilometres North of Coral Bay. It is bordered to the north by Cape Range National Park. The station has an area of approximately 50,000 hectares and offers accommodation...
Starting from Cervantes spanning north, the Indian Ocean Drive offers a scenic journey to the coastal towns of Cervantes, Jurien Bay, Green Head, Leeman, Dongara and Port Denison. Cervantes is a short 2 hour drive from Perth. The Indian Ocean Drive is a scenic but...
bRedtrack Eco Adventure Tours - Join Dave on a 9 day Camping Adventure to Bremer Bay Why is this place Special? When we leave the main road leading into Bremer Bay we 4WD through typical coastal scrub to be greeted by a breathtaking view overlooking 10Kms of pristine...
Karijini National Park is a vast wilderness area in the Hamersley Range of Western Australia. In the park’s north, Oxer Lookout has views of the Weano, Red, Hancock and Joffre gorges. At the edge of Weano Gorge, a trail leads to Handrail Pool. To the east are the red...
Join Njaki Njaki Traditional Owner and Aboriginal tour guide Mick and undertake a cultural walking tour of Merredin Peak and the surrounding reserve. Learn about the rich Aboriginal history via a walk along the trail up the rock and be rewarded with delightful views...
Choose between our RedTrack Eco Adventure Tours Experiences
1Hire a Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Hire a quality Off-road camper trailer manufactured in WA or an On-road Caravan or Campervan.
2Guided Tours with or without Camper Trailer, Caravan or Campervan
Allow us to expertly guide you through our amazing Western Australian landscape.
3Personalized Tour as a passenger in our 4WD vehicle with our tour guide
Travel in our $WD to get the truely unique, personal camping experience.
4Join a group tour and get a tour guide free
Join a group tour for free when there are 6+ Hire Campers and have us guide you at NO cost.
5Corporate and School Group Tours
We have experienced teachers available with Working with Children Checks.
Hire a 4WD, and/or Off Road Camper Trailer
Hire a quality, Off-road camper trailer, manufactured by us in Western Australia.
- Suits 2-5 people from $100/day
- Erect camper easily with one person in Seconds.
- Slide out kitchen with sink, 12v pump, 2x burner cooker fridge/freezer and pantry
- Comfortable queen size bed and 12v LED Lighting
- Quick zip on kids bedroom, full annexe and extra mattresses available
- View our Hire price sheet for all your camping equipment needs.
Let us help you find a hire 4WD to tow our camper trailer from $100/day
Want to learn more about our tours?
Want to hire your own camper trailer?
Choose your next camping destination from Dave’s Youtube Playlist here ……….